Digital interconnect

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by MartinC, Jun 30, 2005.

1. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

I want to make up an electrical digital IC to try out a new player I have as a transport, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a suitable cable? I'm planning to get a couple of standard bullet plugs to terminate it with, which I'll get from the-missing-link, so I'm tempted to just get some of their "dark art" cable while I'm at it. Anyone know if it's any good?

Cheers,

Martin

MartinC, Jun 30, 2005
  2. MartinC

zanash

The dark art is ok ....but as with most commercial concerns you will be paying over the odds ......I Have half a roll of the identical cable plus three or four other types that may be of intrest, if so pm me . I have listened to the dark art and compared it to mine I could not tell the difference. The missing link are good people, but as stated they are a bussiness.

The dark art is a pink ptfe sheethed coax using a silver plated copper braid and a silver plated copper stranded core.
    My Pink cable is the same..
    My blue cable is the same but the centre core is a single solid core of SPCCS [silverplateed copper clad steel]
    My white cable has a stranded silver plated copper core, but its thicker than my pink.

Your choice !

zanash, Jul 2, 2005
  3. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Cheers Zanash, I'll send you a PM in a minute.

MartinC, Jul 2, 2005
Ask a Question