DNM amplifiers

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by jtc, Jan 2, 2004.

1. jtc

jtc

DNM PA3^S regulated power amp, in the Naim NAP500 quality bracket, though not as powerful. A little over one year old and in mint condition, these amps cost £3700 or so new, asking £1500 plus postage. Extraordinarily capable with speakers have sensitivities of 88db/4 ohms and up.

DNM 3B Primus 'start' preamp, the baby DNM preamp. Fantastic, detailed and transparent sound with wonderful soundstaging, timing and an organic quality to the sound that only the very best preamps from other brands can approach. The phono stage alone is somewhere above a Microgroove+ and below a Groove, with one of the quietest inky black backgrounds I've ever heard from a vinyl stage. Current equivalent would run to around £2500 (when available), I'm asking £700 plus P&P. Two and a bit years old, mint- condition.

Nordost SPM 0.6m interconnect, Nordost terminated for the DNM pre/power with DIN plugs, asking £250 no offers including postage. Can be reterminated, of course, to Eichmann bullets or something similar for around £50, if required.

..OR..

Multisaver deal:
    3B Primus preamp WITH PA3^S power amp and SPM I/C and free DNM Reson speaker cables: one of the most musical combinations money can buy - Tom Evans/Naim rivalling sound, absolute bargain price of £2350 including UK delivery, or £2300 + international carriage at cost.

For a review - click here for HiFi+ review

Call 01592 873121 (eves) if interested, or send a PM.

jtc

jtc, Jan 2, 2004
Ask a Question