Dynaudio 52 & Partington Stands

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Flexo, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Flexo

Flexo

Demming new speakers shortly, if all goes well probably going to be selling these speakers which are black vinyl and around 3 years old. So I just want to get an idea of any interest out here. If none, they'll be on ebay, but I'd rather avoid it if I can.

I've also got some speaker stands that are Partington Masters. These were made for the contour range for dynaudio and come with a dynaudio badge on them. When the Masters were a current model they retailed at £230 and were available with no badge. Excellent stands, carbon resin filled, very heavy. They are silver. I bought them from a hifi shop I worked in and they were used in dems, so a little tatty close up, but when you're sitting down listening they look fine - to me anyway.

Selling as they're too big for current abode. Don't mind if the two are together or split. I'm in Aberdeen but can post to you for no extra cost - inside job..shhh.

Can take pictures of both.

Speakers worked well with Cyrus and current AVI lab amp does good things with them too. Neautral, honest and with punch.

Interested? PM me. Limited access to internet at moment so may take a few days to respond.

Cheers

Phil

Flexo, Aug 27, 2005
  2. Flexo

Neil

Dynaudio

You have pm

Neil, Aug 28, 2005
  3. Flexo

Flexo

ready to sell, offers over £100 for stands and over £300 for speakers.

Cheers

Flexo, Sep 10, 2005
  4. Flexo

Lefty

What speakers did you replace them with? I just got an Avi Lab Series Integrated myself, so I'm curious.

Lefty

Lefty, Sep 10, 2005
  5. Flexo

Flexo

Some Art speakers, belonging to a well-known forum surfer. It was as much to do with their dimensions and aesthetics fitting in with my new, small flat, as it it was to do with their sonic abilities.

The amp worked tremendously well with the 52s in my last home. There was no need to change...till I moved out and found out how bad the new place affected the sound. :rolleyes:

Character-wise, quite different from Dynaudio, but equally appealing.

Flexo, Sep 13, 2005
Ask a Question