Dynavector L200/HX75

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Lefty, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Lefty

Lefty

For sale are my recently acquired Dynavector L200 pre-amplifier and HX75 power amplifier. I bought these a couple of weeks ago to replace my Naim amps but unfortunately, I don't quite have the speakers to do them justice.

For those who are unfamiliar with these, they retailed for around the £4000 mark and have an absolutely fantastic reputation. Indeed, I have heard of people changing to these from top of the line Naim amplifiers and considering it an upgrade.

The units themselves are in absolutely fantastic condition and come with their original wooden shipping boxes. You really won't find better examples of these excellent amplifiers. Both units are late models from the last year of production and benefit from all the latest updates which Dynavector made to them throughout their product life. Specifically, The L200 is the remote control version which has had the Dynavector earthing mods which lead to better sound. In addition, it also has the inbuilt P50 Moving Coil phono stage. The HX75 is the more desirable 100w model (as opposed to 75w which all the earlier ones were)

I'm asking for £1375 delivered

Would also part-ex for a SB+ or nice TT such as LP12 :)

The thinking behind offering part-ex is that it provides people who are interested in the amps but need to shift some other gear before buying an easier way into owning the amps. That way, they don't have to worry about selling their gear first. As far as the gear I would accept is concerned, the main criteria is that I should be able to sell it on without difficulty. Having said that, I wouldn't mind a decent TT or a SB+

Please PM if interested. Here's a pic to get the juices flowing :face:

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Lefty

Lefty, Dec 13, 2007
  2. Lefty

Lefty

HX75 now sold (well, part-ex'd) :D

L-200 still available. Asking £600 delivered (RRP around £1500)

Remember, this is a remote control version with the onboard P50 Moving Coil phono stage

Please PM in interested

Lefty

Lefty, Dec 13, 2007
Ask a Question