ear 834p on ebay

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by pixies, Aug 9, 2008.

1. pixies

pixies a menace to society

Ear 834 P signatures keeps appearing on ebay, new, boxed from a seller in Bolton. Always goes for around £500 and then I get offered a second chance to buy when I don't win. Seller has lots of very recent positive feedback but when you click on view seller's other items it comes up with nothing. Is this a bit odd? Any one had any dealings with hb_s?

pixies, Aug 9, 2008
  2. pixies

Andy 831

Not sure but I think that user name may be Haden Boardman. If that is the case its unlikely to be a scam. Can anybody else confirm?

I have always found Haden to be one of the good guys in Hi Fi. If there is a telephone number or contact details try ringing or dropping the seller an email.

Andy 831, Aug 9, 2008
  3. pixies

SCIDB Moderator

Hi,

I agree with Andy. It souinds like Haden. I bought a EAR phonostage off him many moons ago. He has been on the hifi scene for some time. He has fixed, tweaked, bought and sold alot of vintage equipment. He has had many features and reviews in HiFi World.

I think he also works for one of the hifi shops.

SCIDB

SCIDB, Aug 9, 2008
  4. pixies

pixies a menace to society

yes it is haden. just thought it strange that there are no other listings despite all the feeedback. Be nice to find one for small change on the sunday market though...

pixies, Aug 9, 2008
Ask a Question