ebay - item not as described

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MO!, Apr 28, 2006.

1. MO!

avanzato

As from a week ago Maxtor ceased to exist and were absorbed by Seagate, so you've now got a 'collectors item' :D

avanzato, Jun 1, 2006
  2. MO!

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

LOL - I didnt mean a Maxtor drive, I meant the company. I work for Seagate:)

lAmBoY, Jun 1, 2006
  3. MO!

avanzato

Ahh I see, I wasn't reading Maxtor at the right Scale. :eek:

Don't think I've bought a drive that wasn't Seagate for several years now, who are you going to be buying next?

avanzato, Jun 1, 2006
  4. MO!

michaelab desafinado

Well, you've chosen the right part of the Algarve which is a good start. The area around Lagos is by far the least spoilt by tourism and alltogether a lot nicer than the areas further east like Albufeira which is your basic cheap package holiday nightmare.

Praia da Luz has a really nice beach with plenty of space so it doesn't get too crowded. There are a couple of much more remote beaches further west such as Burgão.

Lagos, which is close by is quite a nice place to visit and has a few nice beaches too (Praia Donna Ana is one of the most beautiful in the Algarve allthough it's not that big).

The Algarve isn't overflowing with places to visit beyond beaches. The medieval town of Silves (a bit further east) is interesting though and you can visit the old castle.

If I think of anything more I'll post again....hope you have a great holiday!

Michael.

michaelab, Jun 1, 2006
  5. MO!

mr cat Member of the month

mr cat, Jun 5, 2006
Ask a Question