eBay!! - MOGAMI - DNM - NORDOST

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by jsc, Mar 9, 2005.

1. jsc

jsc

FS: eBay!! - MOGAMI - NORDOST

My two remaining pieces of gear are now on eBay.
    Each is in excellent condition.

The Mogami is on eBay(.de) as this is where Mogami's high end products are deservedly well known and respected - not just their cheaper line of cables, as currently true of here in the UK.

The Nordosts are on eBay(.co.uk).

Both are being sold with no reserve.

If anyone has any questions/queries please mail me.

MOGAMI Absolute Pure (Interconnect) 80cm with original Neutrik RCA plugs

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3880608370&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Nordost Blue Heaven (Rev II) 2 x 2m shotgunned with Nordost Z-plugs

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5760502338&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2005
    jsc, Mar 9, 2005
  2. jsc

jsc

MOGAMI's best interconnect - eBay ending today (bargain to be had)

The MOGAMI interconnect listed above is ending on eBay today. The bidding is still very low - only at £50 - & selling with no reserve, so one of the adventurous among you may get an absolute bargain! Thought there would be some amongst the zerogain crowd?

Currently looking as if its on its way to Germany.

I've run it in several systems from DV/Shahinian to MF/Mission with consistently excellent results due to its natural balanced poise.

Any Qs please mail.

jsc, Mar 16, 2005
  3. jsc

joel Shaman of Signals

So-called high end Mogami is exactly the same as "ordinary" Mogami, it's just repackaged for gullible audiophiles (the repackaging is what Mogami in Japan told me, the gullible part is my own spin on this).

joel, Mar 16, 2005
  4. jsc

jsc

2803 Vs 2534

I can't comment on Mogami Japan, but I've tried the usual Mogami 2534 mic cable and the 2803 (AP) was substantially better in every respect. As I'm sure you know the reason Mogami started their 'comsumer' line stemmed from its cult following in Germany; ie. people using 2534 instead of heavily marketed expensive interconnects. That same hardcore of people wouldn't have bought (and continue to buy) the new consumer line cables for far more money if they were similar, the same, worse or only marginally better.

jsc, Mar 16, 2005
Ask a Question