Elementary streaming newbie questions.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by jacquesbrel1155, Jan 16, 2024.

1. jacquesbrel1155

jacquesbrel1155

Hello

With my imminent retirement I want to return to the world of hi fi in the near future.
    I made a half hearted move into the 21c with the purchase of an Arcam Rplay to hook up to my LinnIntek amp and monitor audio speakers. No real complaints; you get what you pay for.
    I anticipate an overhaul and extensive upgrades in the not too distant future. Those concerns will be addressed shortly
    In the interim, I wish to add a wi fi speaker for use in my kitchen. This obviously won’t be high end but I want to be sure of the relevant compatibility issues with the play fi system via the Arcam streamer.
    Anything I should be aware of on the compatibility front. This purchase will need to hook up to my system overhaul pencilled in for this spring

Thanks in advance for your patience and advices. Apologies if this is all a bit amateurish, but I am in the dark!

jacquesbrel1155, Jan 16, 2024
Ask a Question