Equipment Rack

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Gulliver, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Gulliver

Gulliver

Probably going to get an equipment rack shortly, and like the look and write ups for the Attacama.

Can anyone recommend a cheap vendor? There doesn't seem to be much in the way of price cutting going on.

Thanks. :)

Gulliver, Apr 23, 2007
  2. Gulliver

Dev Moderator

If you are into DIY, do a search in the DIY section for a DIY RACK, you should see some very good (and cheap) racks that a number of our members have made and are very pleased with.

Dev, Apr 23, 2007
  3. Gulliver

rockhopper

I just sold my Atacama, not that it was a bad rack, just that my Ikea oppli is more suitable for my loft.

If you're wanting to cut costs, you could try an Ikea Lack, or Oppli. A few people use these and they're great value.

rockhopper, Apr 23, 2007
  4. Gulliver

Mark LJ

bargainelectricals-uk on ebay are the cheapest I've seen. They are actually Peter Tyson, a Carlisle based dealer. I've bought a couple of extra shelves at £53 a go. Luckily I'm close enough to pick them up. Silly thing is they charge over £20 more for them if you just walk into the shop.

Mark LJ, Apr 23, 2007
  5. Gulliver

Levi_501 Its in The Jeans...

Buy a Target rack on the bay of e's

Most of them barely make 50-75 quid !

Levi_501, Apr 24, 2007
Ask a Question