Escape Room set up - recommendations please

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by EscapeRoomsAudio, Jan 22, 2024.

1. EscapeRoomsAudio

EscapeRoomsAudio

Hey all,

I was wondering if you could help.

I am levelling up one of my escape rooms and looking to get a new audio system but don’t have the biggest budget.

ideally im looking for the following
    1) the ability to play an mp3 background track which will play on 3 speakers
    2) the ability for some props/ devices to play a short mp3 track when powered up. This will be a short 30 seconds track when activated by players. This sound is to play on the same speakers.
    3) the ability for the games master to press a button and play one of any 5 audio track again all through the same 3 speakers.

I would very much like some guidance but my initial thought was to get a sound board ( something like https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/31497465...rl_yT4FTSK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY)

and add something that will allow the games master to play audio files and connect that to the sound board .

I look forward to see if you guys think I’m on the right track.

Cheers

EscapeRoomsAudio, Jan 22, 2024
Ask a Question