Europe iTunes 15th of June maybe ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sgt Rock, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Sgt Rock

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

I can hear bad MP3 through computer speakers no problem; when they were going on about iTunes (or something similar) on the BBC news, when they got that guy who runs that Beatles record shop and is a vinyl nut, to convert to MP3, I could hear the compression artefacts through my mate's £219 28 inch Bush widescreen telly.

Do me a favour!!!

10p a track sounds fair to me; and only then if I can have a certificate of ownership so I can legally re-download it when the HDD dies. Most mainstream stuff is crap now anyway so my records and CDs I already own'll do me, should the record companies stop shipping music on proper formats.

Besides, who'd want to buy NOW 8327 on ether?

domfjbrown, Jun 17, 2004
  2. Sgt Rock

merlin

What a shame:( 128kbps:(

For any record company reps out there, give me something worth while downloading and I will happily pay for it.

Until then, I will use the wonderful new Computer based HD Server/Juke Box facilities now available for another purpose. To rip CD's from mates collections, from libraries, and from Virgin before returning them, and give you and your cronies absolutely sweet FA:bub:

Wise up! The real spenders in the music business these days are the 30 somethings with disposable income. But we don't get to that position in life through being stupid:rolleyes:

merlin, Jun 17, 2004
Ask a Question