Exposure, Edwards Audio, cables

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by bourneendboy, Mar 9, 2012.

1. bourneendboy

bourneendboy

I have decided I can no longer justify having this kit and have now down sized, hence the sale. All items have been lovingly cared for!

http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Bourneendboy/ Apologies for 'dark' photos.

Exposure XXV integrated with remote control, original box and instruction booklet. This is the later model with 2 sets of speaker terminals. It is in immaculate condition, only some very minor marks on the top panel where the previous owner sat a CD player on top. An absolutely fantastic John Farlowe amp in original, untouched condition, I'm only the second owner from new.

£400.00

Edward Audio MC1 (MC/MM) phono stage with separate PSU1 power supply with connecting cable, original boxes and remainder of 10 Year guarantee (8.5 years). This is normally supplied in silver cases with white perspex front panels, these are in black, which cost an additional £70.00.
    Again, in immaculate, as new condition. This combo sounds superb! Beating an NVA Phono stage and Dynavector P75, it's almost silent with the Exposure at full volume!

£375.00 (£570.00 new with black case and front panel)

6mtr pair Sommer Orbit 4mm sq speaker cables with Deltron gold plated bananas. Works perfectly with the Exposure amp. Similar profile to NACA5, but lovely and soft, so easy installation. Perfect condition.

£50.00

All the above prices are plus postage. Demo and inspection welcome, near Aylesbury, Bucks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    bourneendboy, Mar 9, 2012
  2. bourneendboy

bourneendboy

Prices reduced

bourneendboy, Mar 10, 2012
  3. bourneendboy

puddlesplasher

Thats a nice rack you have there. Is it homemade?

puddlesplasher, Mar 17, 2012
Ask a Question