Focal JMLab Mini Utopias

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by SteveParsons, Sep 8, 2007.

1. SteveParsons

SteveParsons

I'm going headphone for a couple of yrs due to out first baby who's very demanding of space & time.

So I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in my Focal Mini Utopias. They are in very good nick, with the typical Focal build quality. Colour is Cherrywood (which I think is much better than the boring light wood finish). Couple of minor dings & scratches but nothing obvious. They come with matching stands.

They are the biggest standmounts most people will see so don't under estimate the space they need (narrow front on profile but quite deep).

I love them to bits. Particularly excellent with acoustic/female voices. 91DB sensitivity so a good match with valve amps.

Looking for around the £1600 mark (RRP was over 4.5k originally I seem to remember). Not interested in silly offers as I'll just pack them up & store for a couple of yrs if all else fails.

Pick up only as they weigh a ton. Live near Cambridge & M11.

Cheers,

Steve

Piccies attached

Attached Files:

SteveParsons, Sep 8, 2007
  2. SteveParsons

SteveParsons

bump

SteveParsons, Sep 17, 2007
  3. SteveParsons

SteveParsons

one bump before they're fleabayed