For sale: Meridian G06 cd player (silver)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by JeffB, Aug 22, 2008.

1. JeffB

JeffB

Meridian G06 CD player purchased by me in January of 2008 as an ex dem unit from Sevenoaks, Peterborough.

Comes with original packaging/user manual and the MSR remote. There is a very faint mark on the top left of the unit caused by me being careless when stacking it. It is very very faint (see picture) and if stacked or placed in a rack it won't be visible (it's not that visible when looking at the top of the unit directly). Also the system remote has a very tiny dent in the top right corner. This was done before I bought it (presumably by careless staff at Sevenoaks). Aside from this the unit is cosmetically unmarked, but I feel I've reflected these minor flaws in the asking price.

See the link for all the tech info.

http://www.meridian-audio.com/p_g06.htm

Despite no mention of this in the user guide, this player does read a limited amount of cd text (album song titles scroll across the display).

The MSR remote can be programmed to accept commands from other non Meridian equipment.

I need to sell this to finance a major hi-fi purchase.

I paid £1300 (they are £1600 new) and I am asking for £875 delivered (within the UK).

I would prefer payment to be by BT and not Paypal (unless you are willing to add the fees to the asking price). Cash upon collection is welcome also. I live in Enfield close to the M25.

Please ask if you have any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JeffB, Aug 22, 2008
  2. JeffB

JeffB

Price drop to £750.

A demo and inspection of the player can be arranged.

Anyone interested?

JeffB, Aug 23, 2008
Ask a Question