For Sale:Musical Fidelity X-10v3 & X-PSUv3.

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by JeffB, Apr 8, 2010.

1. JeffB

JeffB

For sale is a Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 Tube Output Buffer and it's matching power supply the X-PSU.

The PSU will allow up to 4 items of X series MF equipment to be connected and is a definate improvement on the power supplies inbuilt in other X series item (such as the CD player).

The X-10 is meant to be connected between a CD player and amp although it can be connected anywhere in the audio chain.

If you want to bring the taste of valves to your system, and you find that sometimes your CD player sounds too glassy and hard sounding and you want to sweeten things up, then the Musical Fidelity X-10V3 will breathe some of that warmth that comes with valves into your system. It's not a cure for harshness, merely a final touch if you will.

Both units have no cosmetic damage, and I have the original packaging and instruction leaflets.

The MF units are approx 4 years old and cost £250 each when new. Recently some of these units have sold on Fleabay for anything between £180 to £250 each! I am asking £250 for the pair and if anyone meets my asking price I will include a Russ Andrews power cable FOC otherwise it's a bog standard manins cable.

Please note: I will not split the MF units, they will only be sold as a pair.

Selling these as I am completely re-designing my system almost from scratch.

Price includes delivery and I would also welcome collection or meet up somewhere. I live in Enfield just inside the M25. Link to pic below.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d6...r/IMG_0602.jpg

JeffB, Apr 8, 2010
  2. JeffB

JeffB

Any sensible offers?

JeffB, Apr 9, 2010
  3. JeffB

JeffB

Price drop to £225.

JeffB, Apr 10, 2010
  4. JeffB

JeffB