for sale or swaps kef reference 3

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mickm, Jan 14, 2012.

1. mickm

mickm

for sale my kef reference 3 full range floorstanding speakers , these are a 4 way 5 driver speaker , condition is mint you will not find a better pair , complete with origanal boxes , packing , jumpers and instructions

these are rosewood but look more like a ebony tiger stripe such is the quality of the matched veneers , plenty of glowing reviews available and these where apparently considered the best of this kef reference series , really do sound outstanding and to buy a speaker of similar quality today would cost at least 5k

if req,d these have a boundary compensation devise fitted for reducing bass responce if using the speakers near back Walls , had superb results with both solid state and valves

happy to consider part ex or swaps for other speakers my preference is towards a quality monitor

asking 850

happy to courier these but ideally pick up from the north east would be best , picks to follow but pm me if you need ASAP and i can email

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    mickm, Jan 14, 2012
  2. mickm

eatstatic

Hi . Very interested in these . Could you send pics [email protected] Whereabouts are you ? Dan

eatstatic, Feb 6, 2012
Ask a Question