For Sale PRIMARE CD21 *superb condition*

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by MattClarke, Jun 20, 2009.

1. MattClarke

MattClarke

*Great opportunity for someone looking for a CD unit at a superb price*

I'm moving to a place in London and I'm no longer going to have the space for a full hifi so, with regret, my CD player and speakers are up for sale (the amp has already found another home).

My Primare CD21 cd unit is in superb condition and comes in the titanium metal finish (see the photo). I've had it for about 2-3 years now (purchased from Sevenoaks Hifi) and it has seen light to moderate use (about 1hr a day, most days).

I think I have the box somewhere; all leads and the remote control are present and correct! You are also welcome to have a pair of Chord Crimson interconnects along with the player, if you would like them.

This unit is being sold in the shops for £900 new but I am only asking for £425. Naturally, you would be more than welcome to come and audition the unit at my home in Somerset (soon) or London (in a couple of weeks). I will post if that's what you wish but I'd prefer for someone to come and collect in person.

Please see a picture of the unit here: [​IMG]

Product details: http://www.audiodestination.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_59&products_id=125

Review: http://www.avreview.co.uk/news/article/mps/uan/557

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you. You can contact me on here or on [email protected] if you have any questions etc.

Matt

MattClarke, Jun 20, 2009
  2. MattClarke

Gotek

PM sent

Gotek, Jun 21, 2009
  3. MattClarke

MattClarke

Sold. Thank you.

MattClarke, Jun 21, 2009
Ask a Question