For Sale Revolver R33 Standmount Speakers

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by MattClarke, Jun 20, 2009.

1. MattClarke

MattClarke

*Great opportunity for someone looking for some quality standmount speakers at a superb price*

I'm moving to a place in London and I'm no longer going to have the space for a full hifi so, with regret, my CD player and speakers are up for sale (the amp has already found another home).

Up for sale are my Revolver R33 Standmount speakers. They are in good condition (sonically excellent and very good physically, though with some minor scratches as can be seen from the photo). You are welcome to have the Apollo stands (seen with speakers in photo) at no further cost.

They really are superb little speakers and I've had them for about 4 years now. I don't wish to overdo the description but these really do merit an audition -- if you close your eyes you would be amazed at the quality and depth of sound coming from such compact enclosures.

Naturally, you would be more than welcome to come and audition the speakers at my home in Somerset (soon) or London (in a couple of weeks). I will post if that's what you wish but I'd prefer for someone to come and collect in person.

I paid somewhere in the region of £500 when these were new but I am asking for just £150 now.

Please see a picture of the speakers and stands here: [​IMG]

Product Details: http://www.revolveraudio.co.uk/history.htm

Review: http://www.ossaudio.com/revolverreviews.htm

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you. You can contact me on here or on [email protected] if you have any questions etc.

Matt

MattClarke, Jun 20, 2009
Ask a Question