For sale - Rotel RC-995 Pre amplifier

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by johnandchris, Mar 24, 2012.

1. johnandchris

johnandchris

I have recently aquired a Michi Pre amp so my Rotel RC-995 pre is now up for sale.
    It is in superb condition with only the lightest of marks on the casing (wont photograph) so i would say it is near mint.
    For those of you that dont know, the RC-995 is still the best Rotel Pre amp around and is quite rare (Michi pre notwithstanding). It shared a lot of components/design with the ultra rare Michi RHA-10 without the extravagant price (it was just less than half the Michi). It also has a built in, switchable, MM and MC phono stage derived from the MICHI RHQ10 and sounds wonderful paired with my LP12 (i had to spend £600 on a high quality phono stage to slightly better it).
    There is no original box or manual, however it will be well boxed and i will print off the manual from the Rotel website. It also comes with the newer style remote (didnt have a remote when i bought it so i purchased one). This is the RR-AT94 and controls Rotel CD players, amps and tuners etc.
    I have tried to upload a photo, however it has beaten me!!

I am asking £280 for this pre-amp. It will be going on ebay soon so make me an offer. I would accept sensible offers, try me!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    johnandchris, Mar 24, 2012
  2. johnandchris

johnandchris

Now with photos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

johnandchris, Mar 24, 2012
  3. johnandchris

johnandchris

Now on EBAY. If someone from the forum wants it, make me an offer. It is up for sale for £280, however i will consider offers above £200.

Thanks

johnandchris, Mar 25, 2012
Ask a Question