For sale: Stax Lamda Nova Signature earspeakers/SRM3 driver unit.

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by JeffB, Aug 23, 2008.

1. JeffB

JeffB

Stax Lamda Nova Signature headphones/earspeakers and SRM3 drive unit.

I've had these for about 7 years now (they are now a long discontinued model) and they are in very nice condition indeed. The headband and earpads were replaced by me about 6 months ago. Spares/service can be had in the UK at places such as Stone Audio or Audio Affair.

The quality of these earspeakers (as Stax call them) is legendary, and far in excess of conventional headphones. The clarity is astonishing.

Also, I'll include foc an extension cable worth about £50 which is handy if you site the energiser a long way from the listening postion.

Note that this is the Signature model, and not to be confused with the lower ranking basic and Classic models. The Signatures sport a thinner diaphragm, improved electrodes and a thicker cable than on other models while the conductors are made from Pure Crystal Continuous Casting copper.

Bought new, the price was around the £1000 mark!!

As I no longer have the original packaging (although I do have the user manuals), I am asking for £110 inc delivery. I will ensure that they are packaged correctly.

Preferred method of payment is by BT. If you're local to Enfield a demo is welcome.

It's a great chance to own a classic piece of equipment at a very fair price. I simply have no use for them any longer and they need a good home.

See pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
    JeffB, Aug 23, 2008
  2. JeffB

JeffB

Sold pending payment.

JeffB, Aug 23, 2008
  3. JeffB

SMEagol Because we wants it...

if they get unsold could you tell me! ;)

SMEagol, Aug 24, 2008
Ask a Question