for sale vacuum state jlti Sony dvp ns92 v cd / sacd player

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mickm, Mar 31, 2012.

1. mickm

mickm

for sale

vacuum state Sony jlti cd / sacd / DVD player , fantastic sounding player real giant killer up with the best digital front ends I have owned including players from wadia , resolution audio , and sim audio to name just a few , the little Sony wiped the floor with my previous musical fidelity a5

mods include

Tenslab reff clock and v power supply

rebuilt mains power supply to reduce digital noise

rebuilt filter less and Opamp free custom output stage

custom digital output board and balanced digital output connection

chassis laminated to improve reject vibration and a set of something solid feet

plenty on the web of you google " vacuum state " the results of these mods are amazing the sweetest most analouge player you will find below 4 k , dealers in the states that stocked this player where comparing and prefering this player to those at $ 5000 + , dont let the players semi budget looks put you off this offers hiend sound for budget player money , sacd and DVD quality is equally as impressive DVD is switchable from std 16 / 44 to 24 / 96

sacd replay is via its 5.1 analouge outputs in its pure native dsd format , cd output is via normal phono stereo outputs , digital outputs are std coax and optical and as stated for using as a reff transport or connection to a hi end processor / dac there is the balanced digital output

note due to the zero gain , zero feed back filter less output stage the player outputs slightly less than std red book 2v output so it's advised only to use with active pre amps / intergrated amps as the slightly reduced output voltage may not be suitable for passive pre amps , as it stands I've used with all kinds of active pre amps and intergrated amps and found the slighlty lower output an advantage and helpfull for getting full use of your amps volume control

condition is very good just the odd light scratch to the lid complete with remote and manual but no origanal box but have an alternative , located in the north east so demo welcome if your local or i can courier

may consider part ex or swaps . wanting 450

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    mickm, Mar 31, 2012
  2. mickm

mickm

sold pending payment

mickm, Apr 2, 2012
Ask a Question