For Sale/Wanted/Trade: Single Tannoy 12†Monitor Gold + Garrard 401 Motor Unit.

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by dc2100k, Jan 14, 2011.

1. dc2100k

dc2100k

Please excuse the convoluted title – Having just bought a single Tannoy Gold 12†I am looking for a partner:

Single Tannoy Monitor Gold 12†Driver with crossover and controls. Model Number LSU/HF/12/8
    I would prefer an early model (as close as possible to 067972) with the treated paper surround but will listen to all offers.

I can pay cash on collection, bank transfer or paypal. I would also entertain a part exchange of my single unit plus cash for a pair of the 10†Monitor Gold drivers as used in the IIILZ.

If anyone has a single driver as above but would prefer to trade I also have an early Garrard 401 motor unit that I would swap. This is the more desirable model with the flush strobe. It is not in great cosmetic condition but it does function well. I may consider selling this separately.

PM me for more details. James

dc2100k, Jan 14, 2011
  2. dc2100k

Forevertannoy

Hi
    How much dosh for the 401.
    Regards Mervyn

Forevertannoy, Jan 14, 2011
  3. dc2100k

Forevertannoy

Will i ever get a reply,what the point of putting ads in if you don't get a reply?

Forevertannoy, Jan 18, 2011
Ask a Question