Forum logo competition!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by michaelab, Jun 24, 2004.

1. michaelab

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Any chance of a variation of the equalizer one? I like the idea of that, but these latest ones do look MOre fitting. Perhaps the idea of the animated equalizer, but redesigned colour scheme and such closer to these new ones?

MO!, Aug 20, 2004
  2. michaelab

analoguekid Planet Rush

Think the latest idea is the best, my only critisiscm is the size of the text, it looks more authentic with Ze larger than rego etc , but it would be easier to read for visitors browers if the Zero could all be same size gain same size etc, otherwise excellent.

Ps what aboutr a blue led, or is it 2?

analoguekid, Aug 20, 2004
  3. michaelab

BL21DE3 aka 'Lucky'

Thanks for the comments guys. Here's a little something I threw togehter combining the LCD logo with the spectrum analyser concept. I was aiming for an sort of oscilloscope style logo. Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

BL21DE3, Aug 20, 2004
  4. michaelab

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Good work trooper!

Not sure about the finished font though. Nice idea but perhaps something a bit bolder and maybe some orange in there to stick with the current theme.

Any chance of it looping too?

:D:D:D

MO!, Aug 21, 2004
  5. michaelab

michaelab desafinado

OK, in the interests of having a small filesize for the logo, I'm going to have to rule out animated GIFs. The LCD one for example, has 68 frames and is 223Kb big. Reducing it to just a single frame makes it just 3.3Kb which is ideal. I'm looking for less than 20Kb but the smaller the better.

This unfortunately rules out some of the logos which depend on amimation to be meaningful (such as the "oscilloscope" one).

I'm in the process of making a shortlist for a poll....

Michael.

michaelab, Aug 24, 2004
Ask a Question