Free Stereonow Bass Test CD

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by lbr, Apr 21, 2008.

1. lbr

lbr monkey boy

I bought some Stax headphones from Howard Popeck, now proprietor of Stereonow a while ago and I'm now on his distribution list. A month or so ago, he sent through a Bass Test CD he'd commissioned - it's quite good, and it's free. He's now written to me offering 3 further copies for friends and colleagues (copy below), so I'll open the offer up here.

If you want a copy, PM me with your address and I'll send the first three addresses to Howard. I guess the only thing it will cost you (if you see it that way) is that you'll be on his distribution list - he sells Cassiel, Damiel, Funk, Harbeth, LAT, LFD, North Star and PS Audio - some of that might be of interest to you anyway.

Letter:

Recently I sent you a copy of the stereonow bass test CD. I hope you found it useful.

My reason for writing to you is to ask for your help please. With your help, I'd like to share those CD's with up to 3 of your friends or colleagues - if and only if you think they really might appreciate a free copy.

So on the accompanying sheet, if you would like to list the names and contact addresses of up to 3 such people (not phone numbers nor emails, just postal addresses) then I will be delighted to send them a complementary copy - post free.

As a token of my appreciation, for each person you would like to suggest for this free CD, I will give you a voucher worth 2.5% off any piece of new equipment I have for sale. So if you provide 2 contacts, then you get a voucher for 5% and 3 gives you a vouchers for 7.5%. That's all there is to it.

The accompanying form has space for up to 3 of your friends/colleagues plus your contact details so that I know where the contacts came from (thank you) and where to send your voucher. A stamped and return-adress envelope is provided....

lbr, Apr 21, 2008
  2. lbr

lbr monkey boy

The form is now full - no more PMs please!

lbr, Apr 22, 2008
Ask a Question