Friend is having a clear out!

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ListeningEar, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Was asked to take a look at some equipment a friend has which has been kicking around for some time which he wants to clear to free up some space. Not sure if any of it will be of interest but worth listing to check:

Mordaunt Short MS Ci centre speaker in black ash.
    Serial number: 687285
    Minor scratches on bottom face as to be expected but rest of unit appears unmarked. £30 (No box or manual).

Yamaha DSP-E800 AV amp in black.
    Serial number: Y108091WY
    Appears to be unmarked. £80 (No box or manual).

Marantz EQ551 Graphic EQ in black.
    Serial number: MZ01719490334
    Needs a good clean but will take care of that prior to despatch. £10 (No box or manual).

Marantz ST-35L Tuner in black.
    Serial number: MZ01007390536
    Appears unmarked £10 (No box or manual).

Audiolab 8000A Integrated amp in black.
    Serial number: 207B73645
    The word 'Volume' over volume knob has almost worn off and white dots in recess points on each knob a little worn. Best offer over £100 - has original box but no manual or internal styrene packaging. SOLD

Various cables which he will takes offers on:

QED mains 6-way In-Line Distribution Block. This is the mini block that has IEC type sockets on top, only have 2 of the IEC type plugs for it. SOLD

QED Qnect 2 Interconnects 1 metre - have 2 pairs of these SOLD

Goldring 1 metre mains cable, appears to use braided cable. Terminated with Goldring mains plug and an IEC plug.

Van Den Hul M.C. D300 MK III Interconnect cable 0.75 metre SOLD

Chord Siren Interconnects 0.5 metre SOLD

All equipment appears to be well used but am told is fully operational. I did make some minor tests myself that seem to back this up, the only thing I plan on doing is giving everything a good dust and clean.

Items are all located in the Milton Keynes area. All prices listed above were calculated on the basis of recent sales on ebay for items in a similar condition so viewed as fair.

Have photo's of everything listed so if you need any further information of pictures drop me an email to: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2007
    ListeningEar, Mar 3, 2007
Ask a Question