FS. 2 x War of the World Tickets Nottingham Arena 20th April.

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Nels, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Nels

Nels

Hi All,

I have 2 superb tickets to see Jeff Wayne's sold out concert of War of the Worlds at the nottingham Arena on Thursday 20th April. (BLOCK FBB G17 & G18) Basically, I have 5 tickets and two have become available. (£37.50 + £5 fees). I would like to try and recoup what I paid for them £37.50 + £5 fees. You can pay by paypal to enable me to send them immediately, you can collect them or meet me there if you like. If you would like to meet on the night I would like to have received the payment in advance just incase of a no show. My ebay ID is nels04 if you want to check me out. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. If you need any proof that I have the tickets then have a look at my ebay auction (photo's included). Oh, nearly forgot to tell you to take a look at the seating plan on the arena website to see how good the seats are. http://www.nottingham-arena.com/

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks for looking

Mark

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2006
    Nels, Apr 18, 2006
Ask a Question