fs Audion Pre / power ( premier / sterling plus)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Bourney, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Bourney

Bourney

i am selling these to try to buy A Tube Technology Unisis Sig ( i have had the non sig version for years and i guess i know it is the sound for me for this kind of money and i much prefer integrated amps.

So, Premier Line Pre amp in exc condition approx 3 yrs old, latest model in grey / black, nice toggle switches etc.

valves are all recent Cryo'd Harmas.

Sterling plus KT88 power amp, again in exc condition and 3 yrs old.

they have recent Gold Lion Genelex KT88's plus a spare set (so around 150 quids worth of power amps there!) these are superb valves that make the Audion grippy, open and clean sounding. the smaller amps are again recent Cryo'd Harmas.

the amps are curret models and retailed at around £1300 each at the time plus the cost of the fancy pants valves.

i am offering them up at £850 with one set of valves and £875 with the spare set of 88's

i have this sounding as i want it with the Gold Lion KT88's but two boxes drives me mad to be honest...always has!

located in Stoke on Trent and can dem thro Audionote AN-J's.

pics on this thread on t'Wam.

http://www.hifiwigwam.com/view_topic...490&forum_id=5

will take px `upto' £400 in the form of a record player or 2 x7m of speaker cable ( not £400 worth of cable mind!)

Bourney, Apr 28, 2010
  2. Bourney

Bourney

back up. bought the Unisis Sig now so... last offer at £800 collected. then i guess i will be ebaying them. extra set of valves still £25.

Bourney, Apr 29, 2010
  3. Bourney

DAVEDWACK

Blimey, full circle Steve:D

Bump from me then and confirmation he's an excellent chap to deal with.

Cheers

Dave

DAVEDWACK, Apr 29, 2010
  4. Bourney

Bourney

haha yeah, this will be my third Unisis not allowing for the fact that i had one twice! i think i should listen to that voice at the back of mind the next time i think about selling it. hope you are well Dave.

Bourney, Apr 29, 2010
Ask a Question