FS Classical Records, Tape Deck and Denon 103

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by lordsummit, Apr 22, 2006.

1. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

OK I'm having a bit of a clear out:

I've got loads of classical records, they're ones that have come out of my collection because I've got multiple copies, found a better copy, or preferred a different performance.
    There are some fabulous records there. They might not be perfect, there are some that are only VG, but much of it is better than that. Some of the sleeves are a little worn, again perhaps VG.
    There are however at least 150, possibly 200 of them, including some nice box sets. If you want more details, PM me and I'll try and sort some out. I don't really want to type a list, but it would be good for someone starting a collection to see what they like.
    £50

Sony TCK 611S and 100 pre-recorded tapes, and some blank ones as well. £30

Denon 103. About 2-300 hours on this I'd guess. It's played very clean records, I've got a cleaner, and has had about 10 months use. If you haven't heard this cart, it's a great chance to give it a go. I've no box for it, but I'm sure I can organise something
    £40

lordsummit, Apr 22, 2006
Ask a Question