FS Cyrus and Rega Ela

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by osmunda, May 30, 2004.

1. osmunda

osmunda

Hi

FS due to upgrade...

Cyrus dAD3 CD player. In excellent (unmarked) condition. With power lead, remote controller, manual and original box. £210 ono.

Cyrus III (NOT 3i) amplifier. In very good condition, save for a small chip just above the volume control. I have never tried to touch this up, but you probably could if you felt the need. I'm happy to supply a picture if required. Has power lead, manual, Cyrus Commander remote control and original box. £200 ono.

Rega Elas in black ash. I am not sure what incarnation these are. I think that they are lmk2s. The front is half fluted. They have the mirror image tweeters and sit on three spikes (which are present and correct). The grills are undamaged. The wood part is in great nick. however, there is a "dent" in the surround of the unfluted bit. There is also a small area on the smooth part of the front which the previous owner has touched up with black paint. Neither is readily noticeable, save on reasonably close inspection. Again, please let me know if you would like a picture. I don't have original boxes, but I do have a set of Monitor Audio boxes they were delivered to me in and which they went through the post OK in. I'm also happy for people to collect in SW London. I don't really know what these are worth, so first sensible offer secures (I'm not trying to start an auction!).

osmunda, May 30, 2004
Ask a Question