Fs Linn Ittok Vii

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by yourmomm, Apr 24, 2009.

1. yourmomm

yourmomm

Exceptional condition LINN Ittok tonearm, checked over by Audio T in Brighton and given a clean bill of bearings-health on the 4th April, 2009 (I have the receipt for this and a telephone to them will confirm they checked this arm); very recent complete internal rewire by Audio Origami for £99 with receipts to prove, this arm is good to go!! Battleship arm which is perfect for LP12 playback, and a significant upgrade to all but the ekos (whose design is heavily influenced by this predecessor). Will do a deal if you want this with my townshend rock mark II turntable (see my other item), with or without the brand new dl304. I have had a denon dl-304 mounted on it and it sounds really sweet.you wont be disappointed...

£365

yourmomm, Apr 24, 2009
  2. yourmomm

yourmomm

bump

yourmomm, Apr 27, 2009
  3. yourmomm

yourmomm

ok-as other item-little interest-so putting out to offers-how much do YOU think its worth?

yourmomm, Apr 27, 2009
  4. yourmomm

yourmomm

pm me-highest offer in next 3 days takes it-worth a punt-you may be lucky and get it for a song....

yourmomm, Apr 27, 2009
  5. yourmomm

yourmomm

no longer for sale-thank you:)

yourmomm, May 6, 2009
Ask a Question