FS Linn Linto MC Phono Pre Amplifer

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Zylog, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Zylog

Zylog

Linn Linto MC Phone Pre Amplifer

Direct Coupled Precision Phono Preamplifier. The ultimate source component for those who have and cherish a vinyl record collection. Launched to mark and celebrate the Silver Anniversary of the Linn Sondek LP12 Transcription turntable.

• Surface mount circuitry minimises interference, noise pick-up, inter component coupling, microphony & radio breakthrough
    • Super silent power supply with Linn Brilliant SMPS technology provides immunity to mains noise or variation
    • Choice of two gains settings so it can be used with both low & higher output moving coil cartridges

Type
    Moving Coil Phono Preamplifier
    Audio Inputs
    1 pair of Gold Plated RCA Phono Sockets
    Audio Outputs
    2 pairs of Gold Plated RCA Phono Sockets
    Input Level
    150 (V Nominal on High Gain Setting 480 (V Nominal on Low Gain Setting Input Impedance: -150 Ohms // 4.7 nF
    Gain
    High Gain 64 dB @ 1kHz (x1600) - Low Gain 54 dB @ 1kHz (x500)
    Maximum Input
    High Gain 6.7mV peak at 1kHz -Low Gain 19mV peak at 1 kHz

I am offering this unit for sale because I have at last found a valve mc phono pre amp that satisfies my demand for a musical reproduction.

The amp is of course in perfect working order and the case is also in fine condition. I do not have the original packing, but the unit will be well packed if shipping is required.

A power lead, a pair of genuine Linn interconnects and a user manual (not original) will be supplied.

Photographs are available at the URL below:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y172/Zylog/

I am asking £600.00 OVNO delivery included.

If you would like any further please feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2005
    Zylog, Dec 14, 2005
  2. Zylog

goodhifi

Linto

did you sell the Linto?

goodhifi, May 1, 2008
Ask a Question