FS Naim and Dynaudio kit for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ct5, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ct5

ct5

I've decided to move house and unfortunately my beloved system has to go. It's all in absolutely unmarked condition with the original packing (I'm a bit funny like that). I'd prefer to sell as one lot but that's an ideal scenario and seems unlikely so everything is priced individually and is ovno.

It was all bought from either Accoustica or Audio Excellence and has only ever been in a child & smoke free environment (nothing wrong with either, just not my thing) and since installation has only been moved once during a previous house move.

I'm happy to look at sending the items and will ask for postage at cost only, in this instance my intention would be to pack the equipment in it's box then place inside well packed additional boxes to preserve the originals. Alternatively I'm happy for any purchases to be picked up from me in the Chester area.

Pics are available, just PM me or give me a call/text on 07799 267652 please

Here's the list......

Naim CD3.5 includes leads and remote (boxed but not original box) serial no 149*** £345

Naim NAT03 includes leads (boxed but not original box) serial no 119*** £295

Naim NAP180 serial no 142***£595

Naim NAC72 serial no 570** £295

Dynaudio Audience 70 floorstanders in black ash vinyl serial nos £350

Naim Fraim Base unit in cherry £495

Naim Fraim standard height shelf unit £375

Naim Fraim standard height shelf unit £375

Naim NAC A5 speaker cable, 5m pair banana plug termination £75

Chris

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    ct5, Aug 28, 2010
  2. ct5

Trev S-J

Probably a forlorn hope but,do you have the CD3.5 for sale still?.I`m looking for a decent source to use in a modest headphone only system and this would suit I think.By the way I live in NE Wales!

Regards Trev S-J

Ps correct me if I`m wrong but I`ve just realised that the CD3.5 has to have a dedicated Naim power supply and not off 240v mains plug which means I`m wasting your time ,apologies for that ,T S-J.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    Trev S-J, Sep 26, 2010
Ask a Question