FS or Swap: Martin Logan CLSiiz full range electrostatics

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by JANDL100, Jun 11, 2009.

1. JANDL100

JANDL100

Stunningly fast and open and detailed. Zero to warp speed in no time at all. These make Quad stats sound a bit slow and lethargic!

These will soak up oodles of power (unlike Quads!) and simply get louder. I've heard CLSs working well on 25wpc. I use 400wpc with them. They go seriously loud without distortion!

I'm the 2nd owner. I bought them from KJ getting on for 6 months ago for £1900. Time for a change! :)

Gloss/piano black wood surrounds - possibly a unique finish? Respray carried out professionally via KJ by the original owner. A few minor imperfections to the frame if you insist on looking up close, but these look great.

£1500 or swaps or p/ex.
    .... Anything hifi considered for a swap deal - valve amps are of especial interest.

These are big (58h x 28w - inches - plus the 11x19x5 box of electronics/base) and you will collect from Glos GL17. (They won't fit in my Ford Fiesta!)

Some folks will want to use a subwoofer with them others won't.

You can even have the wooden platforms I made for them thrown in free!

Demo a pleasure of course, bring your own music and maybe your amp as well just to make sure it is happy driving these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JANDL100, Jun 11, 2009
  2. JANDL100

JANDL100

SOLD - subject to deal completion :)

JANDL100, Jun 11, 2009
Ask a Question