FS or Swap : Naim NAP110 & NAC62 (CB) and/or Dynaudio 52

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by firestorm, Aug 5, 2009.

1. firestorm

firestorm

A nice chrome bumper Naim pre and power amp combination for swaps or for sale.

I've got the original box for the preamp but not the power amp. Pre to power cable included and Phono-DIN adaptor and cable.

A pair of Dynaudio 52 cherry finish with stands - these are great for rock and electronic music, can really get down and boogie, check out the net for reviews. My musical tastes have changed, so I'm looking for something else now.

What am I looking for ?
    Something like a NVA amplifier (integrated or pre/power), Croft Hybrid amp or perhaps a Tripath / Hypex type amplifier.

Speaker-wise - floorstanders, something like Impulse Lali/H6, Tannoy 615/611. So if you need to swap out some large floor standers and want some smaller speakers, heres something worth considering. They work best in a medium to large size room, something at least 4.0 x 3.8m, I've found that they don't like small rooms.

I will split the deal, so if you are interested in just the speaker, thats not a problem. I would prefer to keep the amps together though.

I will sell these without a swap if required as well. The ebay prices of these is around £300 for the amps, £275 for the speakers. We can sort out the cash either way if the values are signficantly different. I'll entertain offers too, especially if you can collect. Or if you don't have personal transport, I can sort something out.

I'm located in Surrey, UK usually, in Scotland at the end of August.

Regards
    fs

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    firestorm, Aug 5, 2009
  2. firestorm

Yazoo

Hi, could you tell some more things about your amps, are they purely untouched or there was some services to them in the past, such as: caps adding, phono fitting, ..etc please. Thank you.

Yazoo, Aug 11, 2009
  3. firestorm

firestorm

Hi Yazoo,
    thanks for your interest - the Naim 110 and 62 are spoken for, awaiting completion.

Regards
    fs

firestorm, Aug 12, 2009
  4. firestorm

firestorm

Dynaudio 52 are available for sale.

firestorm, Aug 12, 2009
  5. firestorm

Yazoo

well well, wish I asked earlier. Anyway pls pm if it's not thru, otherwise goodluck to the sale :)

Yazoo, Aug 13, 2009
Ask a Question