FS OT: Bike bits

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by I-S, Jul 4, 2005.

1. I-S

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

Not desperate to shift this stuff, but make offers and I might take them:

'95 Marin Nail Trail Frame. The silly-oversize years, so it's pretty tough. 19". Lots of chainslap marks, rubbing all along top tube from magura hose, a few random stickers plus the original Marin stickers on downtube (falling off...). Big seatpost diameter (31.6?), comes with STX-RC front mech and a black kevlar chainstay protector.

Sugino Cranks and some sort of matching square taper bb. No idea what. Possibly not entirely straight, but it could be the crank that's off... It might be difficult to get out of the frame, so could be included in that.

FSA Orbit headset in blue, 1 1/8th. Needle bearing lower, ball bearing upper, with FSA Conix system (no star fangled nut required). Conix top cap is silver as the original got knackered.

RST Mozo Pro W. This is the all-easton version of the Mozo XL, and a quite different proposition to the cheap mozo pro. I have springs for it (yellow.... meant to be soft but I was never convinced), as well as some original elastomers. One leg has a custom stack partly elastomer and partly a red spring out of a '97 Manitou fork. 1 1/8th... long steerer... probably about 200mm but I'll check if someone is interested. This has a very neat black V-brake brace in place of the original red canti brace. It's CNCed alu and is an RST original part (off a Mozo XL I think).

Marin Lite seatpost... appropriate size for the nail trail (like I said, 31.6 I think) with some layback.

Controltech in-line seatpost for the Nail trail. This is actually at my parent's place so might take a while to exhume... But if someone is desperate for it I dare say something can be done. It's probably got a saddle attached to it (Planet X I think... I went through a few) which I might throw in at the right price.

Also, I've just discovered that Magura's big DH horseshoe booster (you remember, the huge thick alu ones painted raceline green) doesn't fit on a marin FRS frame on the back (it bangs into the seat-tube on compression) so one of these might be for sale if someone is after it.

If you desperately need pics of something give me a shout

I-S, Jul 4, 2005
  2. I-S

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

Bump

I-S, Jul 28, 2005
Ask a Question