FS Rega R5 loudspeakers in cherry....

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Bourney, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Bourney

Bourney

due to a downsizing in system..physically and trying to creat some space!! the Regas are less than 5 months, bought from my local Rega dealer (in cheshire) and cost 700 pounds new. they are absolutely unmarked and like new, grilles havent even been used and complete with all packaging/boxes etc. lovely looking and quite substantial in size and sound. they also dont suffer with the `lightweight' character that other Rega speakers have had in the past with plenty of bottom end to them thanks to the larger side firing driver. i have found these very flexible & unfussy as i have a room problem and these work no problem.
    very clean and delicate top end and great midrange & fast powerful bass.in all a very complete speaker and very wife friendly.only been used in an all Rega system..where they really do shine.see photo:

[​IMG]

will be asking £475 which i think is an excellent saving on new..especially as these are more or less new!! :)

Bourney, Sep 28, 2006
  2. Bourney

Bourney

Bumpsville :)

Bourney, Oct 2, 2006
  3. Bourney

witters

Hi,

I could be interested in these. Where are you located please?

witters, Oct 3, 2006
  4. Bourney

Bourney

Hi witters, cant remember iif i replied to you. anyway im in stoke on trent. any dem welcome. altho they are now on ebay :(

Bourney, Oct 10, 2006
Ask a Question