FS Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by indyjukebox, Sep 13, 2009.

1. indyjukebox

indyjukebox

About a year old, in immaculate condition with all boxes packaging, stands etc. Violin red, which is, in my opinion, the finish to have. I have owned this from new and have receipts to prove provenance.

I have yet to hear a stand mount that will beat the sound that this produces, although some of you may disagree with that statement.

So why am I selling? Only because I have just moved to a new place and now have a dedicated hifi room which is a lot larger than my current room. So I am looking at upgrading to the Amati floorstanders.

So if any of you are interested, please PM me with any sensible offers. RRP on the Guarneris is £8800. The whole package is quite heavy and postage is not really an option due to weight, insurance etc, but if you have a sensible solution to postage then I am willing to consider it. I am located in Kent.

indyjukebox, Sep 13, 2009
Ask a Question