FS/SWAP : LAT International IC-200 mkII Balanced Interconnects

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by shrink, Apr 16, 2008.

1. shrink

shrink

I have two pairs of these for sale.... i was going to be using them in a future amp setup, but having changed direction slightly they are surplus to requirements.

I have however had the pleasure of using them in a system comprising DACX - Pre3 - ref1000's for the last couple of weeks, and they have been superb.

One set was brand new when i got them, so needed a little burning in, as the soundstage was initially a little narrow. They have since opened right up, and have fantastic placement of sounds from left to right, depth and width are spot on. Detailing is superb also.

Having compared them to Missing Link Cryo ref's they showed themselves as being remarkably similar tonally, with good clean bass and smooth treble.

I have one 0.5m set and one 1m set.

0.5m £40 posted
    1m £50 posted

Would also consider swapping one or both, for a single set of decent RCA interconnects of similar value, or can add a little cash.WHY?

Bargain cables at these prices.

shrink, Apr 16, 2008
  2. shrink

frielj John

I have a 0.5m pair of LAT International IC-200 MkII (RCA connectors) with a £10 top up, if you are interested in a trade for the 1m xlr pair?

frielj, Apr 16, 2008
  3. shrink

shrink

im afraid they have all now sold (pending payment) if that falls through then i would be happy to do such a trade

if not, would you be willing to sell for cash?

shrink, Apr 16, 2008
Ask a Question