FS Valves and a couple of cheap mains leads

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by lordsummit, Jun 8, 2006.

1. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

I've got two Brimar NOS ECC82/12AU7 valves. I've used them for a very short time and decided I prefer the NOS Mullards I've got in now.They look to me to be identical to the NOS Mullards, the plates and everthing are the same, if you want I'll try and get you some pictures so you can compare.
    They sound almost identical, perhaps a little firmer in the bass and a little more extended at the top to the Mullards, and nearly but not quite as beguiling in the middle. For a Mullard you'll pay huge amounts of money. For these I'd like £20 each plus postage.

I've also got two mains leads, both from Robert Schofield on Ebay. One is a fairly cheap (paid £30 I think) screened one, and the other is a more expensive braided construction (that one was £60) Both have very good plugs on, I can look when I get home if you want. £40 the pair or £30 and £15. I'll include postage in these:)

Come on chaps make my wife happy

lordsummit, Jun 8, 2006
  2. lordsummit

keith

Would be interesting to know your opinion on the 3 items...;)

keep the phase
    keith

keith, Jun 8, 2006
Ask a Question