Fs : Wadia 861 Se Cd Player - Mint

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by beermaniac, Dec 13, 2008.

1. beermaniac

beermaniac

Hi all

I am downsizing my system and have a mint condition black Wadia 861SE cd player with digital inputs. An 860 then upgraded to full 861se spec including new transport. Can be used as a digital pre-amp also and it has the digital inputs which means you can use it as superb DAC. Comes with all original kit and metal remote. Double boxed for shipping. PM for some photos. Looking for £3250 ono. This was the highest spec available before new range and sold for £10k. A superb player and really is hard to beat for natural sound from CDs.

Here's a review

http://www.ultraaudio.com/equipment/wadia_861se.htm

beermaniac, Dec 13, 2008
  2. beermaniac

beermaniac

REDUCED TO £3150!

Hi all

I am downsizing my system and have a mint condition black Wadia 861SE cd player with digital inputs. An 860 then upgraded to full 861se spec including new transport. Can be used as a digital pre-amp also and it has the digital inputs which means you can use it as superb DAC. Comes with all original kit and metal remote. Double boxed for shipping. PM for some photos. Looking for £3250 ono. This was the highest spec available before new range and sold for £10k. A superb player and really is hard to beat for natural sound from CDs.

Here's a review

http://www.ultraaudio.com/equipment/wadia_861se.htm[/QUOTE]

beermaniac, Jan 9, 2009
  3. beermaniac

beermaniac

Wadia 861se

Sale Now Pending..

beermaniac, Jan 25, 2009
Ask a Question