FS White Noise Audio MOS100 Maximus Power Amp

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Captain, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Captain

Captain

For sale fully serviced and modified 100W White Noise Audio MOS100 Maximus Power Amp. This is the full audiophile version with all the upgrades recommended by the designer including the separate op amp power supply. It is full dual mono with separate power supplies for each channel. This has top quality parts used throughout, caps are Rifa, Elna and Sanyo also some Silver mica capacitors. All resistors are to 0.1% tolerance with Welwyn's used in the output stage. It has Cardas RCA and Eichmann Cable pods. Lots of silver wire used through out. I built the Op amp power supply a few months ago at a cost of about £150; the caps used in it are Panasonic FC. The originally build was done by the designer and would of cost around £900. With all the new upgrades it will easily compete with power amps costing well over a £1000. As said I also had it fully serviced about 8 months ago by EFG London LTD you can see their white sticker on the inside left of the amp.

I am looking for £300 + postage. Depending were you live I can post for £5 through my business.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Captain, Jun 15, 2009
  2. Captain

Captain

price drop £250

Captain, Jun 21, 2009
  3. Captain

Captain

Just to add their are some scratches to top of amp. Will take £200 if any body's interested.

Captain, Jun 30, 2009
  4. Captain

Captain

sold

Captain, Jul 2, 2009
Ask a Question