Goodmans Maxims (Original) and Matching Amp / Tuner

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by paul@southby, Apr 21, 2010.

1. paul@southby

paul@southby

Hi

I'm selling these items on behalf of my Father who has owned these items since new in the late 1960s.

There are a pair of Maxim speakers. These are finished in teak. The cases have some scratches and some minor dents to the veneer but these could be restored easily. The grilles are original and still have the Goodmans logos attached. If you are reading this you will know that these speakers are highly rated and collectable.

There is also a matching Maxamp 30 amplifier and Stereomax tuner. Again these are in good condition. The tuner has a replacement waveband selector knob fitted.

Please PM me for pictures.

Ideally I would sell these items as a set (shame to split them after 40+ years) though I will consider splitting them. Whilst I'd prefer collection I will post them.

Given the prices achieved on ebay for the speakers I am looking for £350 ONO all in. Be quick though as an ebay listing is scheduled to start on Sunday evening.

Thanks, paul

paul@southby, Apr 21, 2010
Ask a Question