Guaging Interest (possibly for sale)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by shrink, Mar 23, 2006.

1. shrink

shrink

Due to a lack of amplification for the last 4 months im getting close to wanting to sell the rest of my hi-fi off... so therefore want to see if anyone wants it... and if they do i may well just sell.

**EPOS ES30 (SE) speakers. These are a late 2000 model and were the last ES30's made by epos, they come in a black finish and are in good cosmetic and working order (and they sound stunning)

These were £2550 in the day and im looking for £700

**Roksan Caspian M-series 1 CD player....

This one is almost brand new... i only just bought it and have rarely used it. Its probably only just broken in and it doesnt have so much as one blemish on it. I only received it in november.

Its also rather rare in that its black. Most caspians come out in silver.. but i ordered this one from roksan in black (damn thing took 4 weeks to arrive as they had to build me a black one)

This is a £1100 CD player.. and in view of the fact its pretty much brand new and still well under warranty. Im looking for £700 or a very near offer.

**Target Audio 5 shelf rack in black. a good unit.. nothing fancy or flashy.. just heavy and solid.. has a spiked isolated turntable shelf. £40

Cheers chaps.

shrink, Mar 23, 2006
  2. shrink

Tenson Moderator

Why not get a cheap amp from eBay to tide you over? It is sad to see you loose interest.

Tenson, Mar 23, 2006
  3. shrink

shrink

oh i havent.. but i have another complete home-cinema hi-fi system running mission 782se's on the fronts... and those are pretty accomplished floorstanders.

so i still have a functioning system... i fancy maybe starting afresh on a new system.

plus... no cheap amp i can think of... could possibly handle the ES30's they need some serious welly behind them

shrink, Mar 23, 2006
  4. shrink

shrink

anyone?

offers (reasonable ones) considered on all parts

shrink, Mar 27, 2006
  5. shrink

Bob McC living the life of Riley

Whereabouts are you?

Bob McC, Mar 27, 2006
Ask a Question