Heed Audio Orbit2S PSU for Rega P2/3/25 & Beyond

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Dexter, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Dexter

Dexter

Dexter, Jun 26, 2004
  2. Dexter

adam

I think it may have been me,I am also intrested in this supply for my P25.thanxs.

adam, Jun 26, 2004
  3. Dexter

adam

Nice thought and review,I guess you liked it......I'll have to get one soon aswell,also looking at Iron audio formally sheer audio very tasty acrylic platter,it would look a killer with that superb techno arm,hmm very nice.

Do get a off board Phono stage,really lifts the performance a good few notches,a Lehmaan, Creek, Graham slee,will really let the Rega sing.

Glad your happy with it!!.

adam, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Dexter

Dexter

Adam,

Thanks for the phono amp tips. I'm currently leaning toward those new-look Graham Slee GrahamAmp 2SE or Era Gold, do you have experience with either? What are you running now?

Best, Dex

Dexter, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Dexter

adam

Hi Dexter,

I'm using the little Creek OBH8SE,I'm very pleased with it's performance,easily saw of the on board stage on a Copland valve amp.The GS will be a great buy too.

Thats a MM stage or high output MC for Sumiko blue point special or the Dynavectors,currently using a Shure V15III,miles better than the Goldring 1042 I used before,in fact I was shocked at how good it is for an oldie.

adam, Jun 26, 2004
Ask a Question