helius tonearm, gyrodec platter etc

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by bottleneck, Jan 20, 2004.

1. bottleneck

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

Due to some upgrades I have spare...

1) Helius Scorpio tonearm.
    This arm would have been circa 300 pounds new. It produced a great sound on my gyrodec. Unfortunately I pulled too hard on one of the RCA leads (oooops) and it came off. It needs re-soldering on again.

2) Gyrodec Platter.
    Ive just bought an Orbe platter. My gyrodec platter is now available. I dont know what the new cost of a gyrodec platter is. 100? 150?

3) Linn/Helius/zeta armboard for gyrodec
    The armboard that attached my above arm to the gyrodec is now available. It should fit any of the above makes of arm, and probably some others too. The armboard is bronze. I think they are 25 new.

How much? well, open to offers on them all. Alternatively, Im after a little pair of windowshelf sized speakers and a little amp for my PC... I was thinking of an old cyrus one and a little pair of near field monitors of some type. Would happily trade. Not too fussed on what type of integrated it is, but the speakers must be v small!... wharfedale diamond/AE1 type size. If youve got anything else to trade (doesnt necessarily have to be hifi, I need a digital camera for example) send me a PM!

Chris

bottleneck, Jan 20, 2004
  2. bottleneck

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

ARM - sold

ARM BOARD - sold

Gyrodec platter - 20 quid plus p&p - still available!

bottleneck, Jan 24, 2004
Ask a Question