Help with freq/sound

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Jos33, Jul 7, 2024.

1. Jos33

Jos33

Hello, first of all I didn't know where to enter the topic. Sorry.

I have a harassment problem with a neighbor, in a very summary way they harass me with sound frequencies or another type that I don't know about.

For example, we have Durlock walls and ceiling and somehow with some type of frequency, they make clicking sounds in them. As if you hit them with a pencil for example, they are not isolated tics but 3 or 4 in a row, on purpose so that one notices them.

But it is not the adjacent wall but the ceiling and far walls, that rules out that they are hitting from the other side and this is technology.

I guess they use some device that emits some kind of bullet sound, I don't know. It's complex.

Likewise, they interfere with the AM radio that I listen to, they have some device that can override the signal and emit words above the radio frequency, 2 or 3 words and they cut off, they say my name for example.

Do you have any idea what type of frequencies and technology they may be using given this information?

I don't know who to turn to since I don't know sound professionals.

Sorry for my English.
    Thank you.

Jos33, Jul 7, 2024
  2. Jos33

Arkless Electronics

I can see why you were troubled by where to enter the topic...

Arkless Electronics, Jul 8, 2024
  3. Jos33

Jos33

look at you boss
    Thanks

Jos33, Jul 8, 2024
Ask a Question