Hey, my mains cable's microphonic!

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by eisenach, Oct 3, 2007.

1. eisenach

nando nando

Ouch, It Sounds Better, What Adif....
    Nando

nando, Oct 10, 2007
  2. eisenach

YNMOAN Trade - AudioFlat

I had a friend once with a Counterpoint (SA-7 I think but it was a long tme ago) valve pre-amp (very trendy this item was at the time). If you shouted into the perforated top of the pre-amp you could hear an echo of your voice at the speakers at normal volume levels!

I'm affraid Nando that your posts on ferrite threads as opposed to rings strike me as complete nonsense. Anyway, RF interference has nothing to do with the mechanical interferance reffered to; lots of people make cables so what?

In general I'm with SQ254769547375643 (or something like), I do believe you can get microphonic effects from cables but you shouldn't be getting them in this situation to this degree.

YNMOAN, Oct 10, 2007
  3. eisenach

nando nando

fine, your views are to be respectect, so are mine, show me nonsense! and reality in practice and then you can make your view as an individual opinion, cables are always system dependant.
    some will work with indifference co-ordination on impidence of signal between sources and inter links, but is all science and i am sorry that you all feel that way,but we all differ in views, (quate) these vibration induced voltages are the inverseof what makes your wristwatch work,these relates to theresonance frquency materials vibrate at if a voltage is applied, sorry guys but this is getting ruther back to school days for me, and do not like to be critical to any body, merelly ,an oppinion.
    regards nando,

nando, Oct 11, 2007
  4. eisenach

rollo

Love ,all we need is Love, All together now All we need is love.

rollo

rollo, Oct 11, 2007
  5. eisenach

nando nando

all we need is love

la,la,la, all we need is love, i think,
    regards nando.

nando, Oct 11, 2007
Ask a Question