Heybrook HB1 Speakers with genuine HB1 Stands

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ListeningEar, Mar 17, 2014.

1. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Very nice pair of Heybrook HB1 loudspeakers, a true British classic!

These have had new foam surrounds fitted as supplied by Good Hi-Fi in the Netherlands who are renowned to provide the correct surrounds for any loudspeaker. There are no grills with these but new grills can be purchased from Guy Sergeant (original Heybrook designer) who will make you a precision cut set for £30 a pair, these are made from flat foam panels as per the original grills. Cabinets have a couple of minor marks here and there but overall look great.

They come with a pair of genuine Heybrook HB1 stands so you can be sure to get the best sound quality from these speakers. The sound is quite lovely, they really shine with classical and jazz but I have been playing most types of music none of which is ever fatiguing, they simply just draw you into the music. I have no shipping cartons so these would have to be collected from MK46 5BJ which I think is always best as you can hear them before buying.

Looking for £120 for speakers and stands together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    ListeningEar, Mar 17, 2014
  2. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Photos updated.

ListeningEar, Mar 21, 2014
  3. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

BUMP! These were provisionally sold, taking offers so don't be shy ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    ListeningEar, Apr 13, 2014
Ask a Question