Hi-Fi+ Back Issues

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by glenann, May 27, 2009.

1. glenann

glenann

I have a total of 44 back issues of Hi-Fi + magazine. They are in mint condition. The numbers are as follows -

2,3,4,5,7,8,10 - 39,42,43,44,45,48,49,56,57. You can follow this link to see the covers etc. http://www.hifiplus.com/archive.html

I don't know if this is something that anyone is bothered about but most of the top 15 are sold out and all back issues would cost you £6.00 each, which would amount to £264.00! So if you're missing a few this might be an opportunity to get those elusive copies!

I have no idea what these are worth for the job lot, so if you're interested make me an offer.... sensible ones of course! :)

I have a picture if you want to see one.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    glenann, May 27, 2009
  2. glenann

glenann

Just so there's no confusion. I've had a couple of people interested in the odd copies, but as I say above the cost for each copy fom Hi-Fi+ is £6.00, so I was thinking of £100.00 for the lot inc. shipping. That makes it about £2.00 each with postage on top. As a few of them are now unavailable, it seems like a fair price, eh?

glenann, May 29, 2009
Ask a Question