Hi From a Newbie seller of used HiFi

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by greenhomeelectr, Jul 4, 2008.

1. greenhomeelectr

greenhomeelectr

Hi folks, thought I would say hello and introduce myself, visitors to other forums may well already know me. My name is Dave, I run a small business in Bracknell, Berks. I buy and sell used hi fi, doing the reapirs and refurbishment as required. I tend to concentrate on the mid range Jap stuff with the ocassional piece of decent high end stuff thrown in when it comes my way. We try to keep something for everybody, next week we will be getting in a set of Meridian kit (557 amp, pre amp, cd, tuner), we also have a very nice Denon DP3000 that will be ready for sale soon. So come and have a look and see what we do, our prices are competitive, everything is tested for electricl safety and comes with a comprehensive warranty. You can buy on line, we post with Parcel Force on a 2 working day delivery.
    Hope to see you soon!
    Dave.
    WWW.greenhomeshop.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2008
    greenhomeelectr, Jul 4, 2008
Ask a Question